Scope of Works
This traditional farmhouse-look timber framed, weatherboard home was constructed in 2016 at Alligator Creek, 20 minutes south of Townsville.
This property, located on 325 square meters of semi-rural acreage, boasted very little restriction in building design. The Samford Homes design team worked with the clients, to design and construct a home that included contemporary elements with key traditional building and construction features to maximize functionality, practicality and of course style.
This magnificent home includes:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite in Master Bedroom)
- Entertainer’s Kitchen – complete with stone top benches, gas cookware and modern kitchen appliances
- Butler’s Pantry and service area
- Home Theatre
- Triple Car Garage
- Tongue and Groove Lined Feature Walls
- Linea weatherboard Cladding
- Full wrap around verandahs
- An extra large WIR
- Undercover entertainment area
- French Doors opening on to veranda